Bolshaya Konyushennaya street 4-6-8, St.Petersburg, Russia
Expert seminar on B2B collaboration in cleantech sector between Finnish, St.Petersburg and Latvian companies through transnational cleantech clusters
Cleantech clusters WIRMA Lappeenranta Oy, Green Net Finland and St.Petersburg Cleantech Cluster,
Invited to participate: GES network members, members of Finnish Water Forum and Cleantech Latvia
Place and date: St.Petersburg, 21 June 2016 (10:30 -18:00)
1st session: expert seminar on key issues related to urban cleantech (housing and industrial sector), Suomi-talo, Bolshaya Konyushennaya street 4-6-8, St.Petersburg
Seminar main language is Russian. Based on individual needs of participants translation support Finnish-Russian-Finnish will be provided.
In the open expert seminar following questions will be discussed:
- What changes in the law RF 261-F3 “About saving energy” mean in practice to accomplishment of concrete projects?
- Intersectorial collaboration focused in water and heat in living and public utilities’ sector
- Consumption of resources by industry
- Changes in legislation of European Union of energy consumption in buildings. How legislation effects to the development practice of construction and modernization of buildings in Finland? How it affects in Latvia? Practitioners’ experiences.
- Key factors in improving effectiveness of usage of energy and water in real estate assets (buildings).
Networking lunch (12:00 – 13:00)
2nd session: Site-visits to St.Petersburg companies members of St.Petersburg Cleantech Cluster (13:15 – 18:00):
- Termotronic: http://www.termotronic.com/termoi/home.html
- INNOKOR: http://www.innokor.ru/about.html The company carries out activities for design and delivery of systems of lighting for housing and communal services, the industry, office and trade real estate.
Leader of the cluster project "Effective Light".
Since 2010 more than 5000 projects on lighting with use of lamps on the basis of LED .
- MEGADOR: http://www.megador.ru/O-kompanii
- Aktey http://www.1econom.ru
Registration at latest 16.6.2016 by filling the form below.
The event is a part of cross-border cooperation and CB2East project (Interreg Central Baltic) and international activities of St.Petersburg Cleantech Cluster